Rules for Borrowing Materials
1. You must be a member of Central Iowa Paddlers, Iowa Whitewater Coalition, or Iowa Paddlesport Association
2. Library materials will be loaned for a period of 15 days for a DVD or video and 25 days for a book. There are no fines, but please try to get the items back on time.
3. You may only check out 3 items at a time. You may renew them for an additional 10 days if there is not a request for the resource. You may contact the librarian by phone 515-274-5660 or email to renew.
4. If the resource is lost or broken while in your possession, please replace it or pay to have it replaced.
5. Out of state borrowers must submit a deposit equal to the replacement cost of the item. The deposit will be refunded upon the item's return.
6. By clicking the link below, you agree to the above rules.